The services include location of the mineral, test drilling, permitting process,
planning of the mining, water and air management from the mining area, and the final stage
of reclamation of the mining area.
During the mining process M&M will continual inspect your site to assure you mine is in
compliance of the laws for your area. M&M will provide any service through a variety of
competent contractors. Those services could be; lab services, surveying, quality of product,
electrical services, and drilling and blasting if required.
Safety of the mining operation will include:
- Notification of MSHA and other regulatory agencies
- Set up of Safety paperwork and systems to keep your operation compliant.
- Training of the miners, new miner, task, annual, and updates as required.
- Inspection of the Work site, and Workplace
- Drug testing, on site, alcohol and drug.
- Recommendations to eliminate possible safety violations
- Accompany MSHA inspectors by your request, to reduce the MSHA impact.
- Workers compensation assistance
M&M MINING & SAFETY SERVICES
|705 East Main Street McConnelsville, Ohio 43756
OFFICE: 740- 962-5759 - CELL: 740- 512-0056
This site maintained by: M&M Mining and Safety Services
Copyright 2009 M&M Mining & Safety All rights reserved