M&M MINING & SAFETY SERVICES
J. MARK MOELLENDICK OWNER
705 EAST MAIN STREET
MCCONNELSVILLE, OHIO 43756-1129
- Current MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) Trainer
- EMT State of Ohio
- Trained for First Aid and CPR
- Trained for AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
PHONE: 740- 962-5759
CELL: 740- 512-0056
SCOTT MONTANYE ASSOCIATE (Phoenix Area)
Scott Montanye is a results-focused, safety-conscious professional with over 12 years of
progressively responsible experience in construction health & safety and risk management.
Adept in analyzing programs for effectiveness and compliance with regulations or industry
standards and implementing risk management best practices to improve compliance and
reduce risks. Articulate communicator with an ability to work across departments or general
contractor lines to implement corrective measures that prevent property, liability, and workers’
compensation losses and reduce risk exposure.
Arizona Safety and Risk Management since 1991.
- ( CHST) Certified Construction Health and Safety Technologist
- (OSHA 500) construction certification
- (OSHA 501) general industry certification
- Both these certifications are from the University of California, San Diego California.
Current MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) Certified Master Trainer from the
Arizona State Mine Inspector.
- American Red Cross certification.
- Trained First Responder
- Trainer for First Aid and CPR
- Trainer for AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Maricopa County Dust Compliance Trained
- SSTA (Southwest Safety Training Alliance)
- Certified Teacher
- ( OCIP) Owner Controlled Insurance Programs
Mr. Scott Montanye resume (click here)
|705 East Main Street McConnelsville, Ohio 43756
OFFICE: 740- 962-5759 - CELL: 740- 512-0056
This site maintained by: M&M Mining and Safety Services
Copyright 2009 M&M Mining & Safety All rights reserved